Monday, October 31, 2005

God bless me!!

When recently I was down with sore throat, fever, cold etc, I felt like cutting off my throat from both ends (i.e. the end which ended in the head, and the end with ended in the torso), throwing it away, and putting my head on my shoulders. This, I thought, would kill two birds with one stone. It would get rid of my sore throat, and also make me more mature and responsible.

I also had a very bad lower back ache, so I considered cutting off my hips at both ends (i.e. the end that ended in the torso and the end that ended in the legs) but rejected the idea, because that would kill one bird and two stones.

I have come to realize that there are two types of laryngitis. The first one is caused by staying at high altitudes, and the medical term for this branch of laryngitis is soar throat. The second one is cause in the monsoon due to exposure to moisture laden breeze. There is no medical name for this branch of laryngitis but the basic idea is embodied in the famous song “Sawan ka mahina, pawan kare sore”

It seems that both these types of laryngitis are spreading rapidly in the country and the situation now is that Gale gale me sore hai.

Request the readers of my blog to consider this warning enuf. Pasand nahi aaya to soar-y.


Comments:
He bhagwan... ***Bangs head to the wall*** ***Wall breaks***
 
hehe. lol.
 
wantaas!
 
arrey baap rey!

you're full of PJs today!
 
Hail hail the Pj uncal!
 
Bengloor weather-ey haagey. Especially now because of all that incessant rain.
 
Yes. I was in my PJmas when i wrote that. And this also.
 
Hey Chrys

These days its the pollution that causes sore throat most of the times.
 
you told me ALL of that on sms. bah. write something NEW!!!
 
Yes sita, i keep this blog only for your benefit. Sorry to disappoint you.
 
O Gosh!! Take care mate!!

And LOL@at all the comments above! :)
 
A quick shot of tequila - all probs cease to exist - now dont go on about the hangover next day - i dint say there wont be new probs now did i??

get well soon, granny says, drink warm water with a pinch of salt in it during the season change.. keeps sore throat away..
 
Nupur - I'm much better now, thank you.


Alice - you live in a horrible society, if they shun you for this. You can join mine. We dont talk about global warming but we sure do about Mash.

Dreams - am in ahmedabad no... dry state :( Thats y the illness, in the first place!
 
Aye Rabbit !!
 
I knoww its is spreading fast! Me is coming down with a sore throat to... only i liek hte way its making me sound :)
But i feel your pain
 
Humbhiagarbachehote - bas naam likh diya kaafi hai

Karuna - Ahhh give me your phone number ;)

Finch - However much I might aspire, but the title still remains with you!
 
Gale gale mein sore hai..strepsils walla chor hai.

cutting neck and stuff not planning to plug a certain brand of shampoo eh? clever way of disguising advert for dandruff shampoo in post about sore throats..who would ahve thunk?
 
Hehe as you very well know I do not need to do that!
 
Chor!
 
Ah yes ok - I am at fault as I have not given credit where its due. The 'gale gale me sore hai' joke was seema's.
 
ah...the funniest line was actually someone else's, then...
hehe..the rest was funny too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Media Center
Media Center