Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sixth Sense?

boo
Your soul purpose on this Earth is to develop your
6th sense. You were most likely a psychic
trainee or shrugged off your special gift in a
past life. And that is why you are back today,
to fully develop your skills. Pay close
attention to your dreams and coincidences in
your life, they make a big difference when
developing spiritually. For once in your life,
listen to what your intuition has to say, not
your mind. Although the brain is one of the
most important guidances in developing, you
must be careful because the mind can often fool
you into thinking that things like psychic
energy is all just a figment of your
imagination. As long as you take these
suggestions, developing shouldn't be nearly as
difficult as it was before. You trully are a
special person, don't let anyone make you think
otherwise.

~What Is Your Soul Purpose On This Earth?~ (Another quiz with more amazing anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

God knows if this is true. My parents and grandparents tell me that when I was a kid, about 2 and a half years old, I was very interested in music. We had a record player and it was something that could stack a number of records.. when one would get over, the other would automatically drop on top. Before it started playing I would name which record it was. Everyone was surprised as I didnt even know how to read, and the records all looked similar. They called some psychiatrist and he spread out some 30 records on the bed and asked me to get me one of them, which i did with utmost ease. Even he was perplexed. Of course, I dont remember much of this.. And no, I cant do it now either.


Comments:
Btw, i look sexy in the pic dont i
 
My 'sole' purpose in life is to stuff my chintu foot in my mouth as often as possible every day.

So you are 'gifted' too... maybe in your past life you were a sexy sanyasin doing tapasya under a banyan tree... which got disrupted by a John Abraham look alike sanyasi. So now you are back to complete whatever it is that you left unfulfilled... just that this time Bipasha got in the way... tch! tch!
 
Ok bollywood overdose!!! I cant take it anymore!! Someone take me to hollywood, I want to enact this with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, not John and Bipasha
 
eeeeks!!! John is a zillion times better than that Tom Cruise. Maybe Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?
 
haan theek hai chalega. bhagwan ne meri jolie bhar di.
 
U actually do look like u r wondering wht happened to that skill of urs
 
And ofcourse there is that other thing you started doing when you were only 4 years old !
 
yups as we grow, we tend to lose touch with ourselves.

Yes u really do look sexy in that pic. Men will fall in love with u.

LOL!
 
Good post, did you saw the Madonna song about earth? It´s something bore, but it is an important iniciative, don´t you think? Regards; Emanuel, Brazil...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Media Center
Media Center