Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Damn!

The shit has hit the roof. Before I went to hyde, i had finalised the house (or so I thought). Only the paperwork was left, which anyway would take time coz the documents would have to go abroad, the landlord being there. Now suddenly I am told that that house is not on rent for another 2 months (for reasons I'm lazy to write here). So I am without a house now, as I have to vacate my current place by this saturday! Am back tomorrow morning, and will have to figure out. Hope everything is alright...


Comments:
Ek akela us sheher mein... night aur afternoon mein... khabodanaaaaa dhoondta hai... aashiyaana dhoondta hai.
Don't worry mil jayega :)
 
Gabbar ne chrysanthemum ko beghar kar diya? Ab basanti kahaan nachegi? ***ROTFL, LMAO***

Hope your problem gets solved soon...
 
hey kya hua?ghar mila kya? kisi dost se madath mang lo na .
 
Saw a place today. Seems intersting. mostly finalised. update tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Media Center
Media Center