Friday, September 17, 2004

Resolutions

No special occasion. Today is as good a day as any. I resolve to do the following:
  1. I shall substantially cut down on the number of phone calls I make. Whoever wants to talk to me can call.
  2. If I really want anything done right and on time I shall do it myself. I have realized that most people I know are foolish, inefficient or utterly irresponsible .. or all of these.
  3. All the answers lie within me. I shall therefore not seek any advise.
  4. To those who are nice to me, I shall be ten times nicer, and to those who are rude, ten times as rude. This is subject to certain considerations.
  5. I shall learn how to cook and shall have at least one meal a week which is made by me.
  6. I shall read at least one book every month.
  7. I shall know the girl I’m going to get married to by Dec 2005.
  8. Contrary to whatever else anyone says, girls fall for smooth talking uncaring bastards fully aware of what they are. Well, whatever the customer wants.
  9. I shall go to office on time.
  10. I shall go to the gym regularly.
  11. I shall minimize procrastination of all kind, especially that relating to domestic/other chores.


Comments:
Also thou shalt post Russian Salad 2 by october 31, 2005
 
Hey i like your resolutions........ they make so much sense, hope u do get thru them all and do get the girl of your dream as well.... Amen to that.

Rem rules r meant to b broken... take this as a challenge.
 
Correction - thou shaltpost Russian Salad 2 by October 31, "2004"
 
"Contrary to whatever else anyone says, girls fall for smooth talking uncaring bastards fully aware of what they are."

and then they fall out of whatever-it-is-they-fell-in in the first place, quicker then you can say snap. and a few smooth talkers down the lane they'll know enough to fall for the nice guys. and they always save the best for last.
 
I know. It is a very good system. It works. Everybody gets what they want and besides I think women get attracted to and subsequently cultivate some sort of relationship with smooth talking bastards because consciously or sub-consciously they are looking for a short term thingie which will provide a bit of distraction. Men are like commodities. Can be bought, bartered and paid in full for. Hmmmm.......very liberating thought for a man as much as it if for a woman.
 
Some smooth talking bastards don't even know that they are smooth talking bastards. And some down the line turn into nice guys too.
Power to the smooth talking bastards as well as the nice guys.
 
Since we are dealing with 'Types'of people here is another observation. 'Nice guys' who end up as 'smooth talking bastards' never turn back into 'nice guys' (maybe the reverse actually works). There is also the 'nice guys stay nice' rule but this again conflicts with the rule before that rule....what a load of hogwash all of this...All of the observations are completely true or false depending on your sample....in other words...what a load of hogwash.
 
well done! you have scythed thru things we don't see have you not?:)
 
Is one of your resolutions...not to blog....???
Havent seen u here or online for a while..where r u???
take care.... check my blog...its weird.
miss ya ;)
 
Just checked ur blog. Guess u wont have to miss me for long! When r u moving into ur new place?
 
I've already moved in to my own place, now figuring out my plan to cum to bangalore, hope all goes well, i have my fingers crossed....tc have fun!!!
Hope work is going well.... wait for sum time b4 i can recharge your batteries again... refresh u...u know
;)
 
zap, there is potential for a repeat of your comment here, if you know what i mean :-) infact, it might just be more appropriate here :-D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Media Center
Media Center